Activate an optimized version of the page designed specifically for screen readers.
Outdated browsers can expose your computer to security risks. To ensure a secure experience, we recommend updating to the latest browser version. Support for this browser version will soon be discontinued.
Welcome to the
CAPS Wellness Checkup.
Before you begin, here are a few things you might want to know:
1. The purpose of this checkup is to help you determine which wellness-related resources at Penn would be helpful for you, since that can sometimes be hard to figure out. You will answer a few questions regarding your mental wellness over the past few weeks, and the checkup tool will then make recommendations for you based on your responses. The feedback you receive is based on your score profile and has been reviewed by psychologists. However,
this checkup is not a diagnostic tool- only a professional can make diagnostic decisions.
2. Your responses are completely anonymous. There is no way for you to be identified.
3. It takes around 5 minutes to complete the checkup if you take the time to answer each question honestly and to the best of your ability. The questionnaire portion is intentionally short so that it won't take up too much of your time. That doesn't mean that it isn't effective, however. This checkup has been tested among college students and is good at giving accurate recommendations.
4. Some questions in the checkup may be sensitive or hard to answer. If you do not wish to answer a question, you don't have to. However, this may affect the accuracy of the recommendations presented to you.
5. Keep in mind that this checkup is meant as a tool to help you in making informed decisions.
You know yourself and your unique situation best.
That's it! Please click the red arrow button to begin.
If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, please dial 911 or 215-573-3333 for Penn Public Safety.
Powered by Qualtrics